Our gardens go to sleep over winter
From June to September Perth’s climate is very different. It is colder, wetter and our days are much shorter. For plants this becomes a period of hibernation where they receive less solar energy to grow with.
As we enter Spring their hibernation ends and they start growing again. That is why it is essential to ensure your irrigation system is operating at peak performance and you give your plants the best opportunity to thrive.
Price: There is a call out fee of $99 and the hourly rate is $99 billed in 15 minute periods.
Aspects of a Spring Service
- Irrigation & Sprinkler Health Check
- Water Treatment System Service
See how we complete a Spring Service below.
Irrigation & Sprinklers
- Adjusting watering frequency and duration for summer
- Checking flow rates and water pressure
- Flushing out reticulation lines
- Inspecting leaks, breaks and system components
- Checking drippers and sprinkler heads for blockage
Water Treatment Systems Service
Inspection of all residential water treatment systems, bore, grey, waste and rain water. Checks include:
- Cleaning filters, pumps and valves for efficient treatment
- Aeration and vacuum pumps checks
- Inspection of sludge tanks and ATU systems (certified with FujiClean and Biolytix)
Our services also include iron stain removal and prevention through a suitable bore water treatment system. From small residential homes to commercial and industrial sites, the method of bore water treatment is the same and we are exceptionally successful at improving bore water quality.
Please contact us below to for information on bore water treatment.
Our office hours are Monday to Friday, 8 am to 4:30 pm. Please contact us during these hours via our email or office number.
Phone: 08 9313 1299
24 Enquiry Response
Please email us via the form below to help us immediately start on your problem or situation.
If you would like a call from a specialist, please include your contact number and indicate so in the comments section.